Shipping & Delivery
Return & Exchange
Any defect or complaints can be referred to the company's customer care cell at +91 9876800625 or can be emailed to us at email@example.com. The customer's complaints will be redressed as soon as possible. The customer may return the product within 7 days' of receipt in case of any defect by raising a complaint and returning the product on 'freight to pay' basis. When returning goods, please quote the – order number, your name, name of the product and the reason why you are returning the goods. The company will refund the money net off freight paid by it on such returns. For all orders which could not be executed or refused at the destination, the amount collected would be refunded after deducting the shipping and handling charges.
Returns are not possible in the following cases:
- Used products
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers, including price tags & labels.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights without the permission of the owner.
- Deceive or mislead and/or provide any contact information which is incorrect or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- Impersonate any person.
We endeavour to make every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service/ User Agreement
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use/ User Agreement without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using this Website. However, if you continue to use the Website you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms of the User Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mohali shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by us and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mohali. The Court of Mohali alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.